Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Anti-Valentine's Day

I came back from a great weekend of snowboarding, only to get sick with who knows what, feeling like absolute crap and wanting more than anything to just sleep. Forget it! With all the work I have to do, I still have no motivation as I'm sitting here writing this, and yesterday I had my Anti - Valentines Day date with Jessica. There was no way I was going to miss out on that. The Brazilian drum concerto was a blast and even with my constant cough, I really enjoyed myself. It was very African influenced and I realized that I really would love this experience more of the African culture. We had really good seats. 3rd row from the pit and at the end of the show, got welcomed close to the stage to partake in dancing with the performers. What a great time! Dan, Jessica and I enjoyed a nice relaxed time afterward as well at Penny Lane, which we plan to hit up again on the next Trivia night! We pulled up pretty well for coming to the hour late. Go Team Ketchup! No it only I could get rid of this sickness.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)