Thursday, June 21, 2012

When I Grow Up

When I grow up...

I want to be everything my mom and daddy hoped I would be. I want to be that girl that carries the world on her shoulders, who can blow the clouds away and call for a sunny day. I want the attitude that nothing will bring me down and if I fall, it's not the first and it won't be the last. I want to have a tender heart and a strong mind; live like every moment could be my very last. I want to conquer the world with my smile and my light and lift up the spirits of those around me. I want to learn and grow and fulfill all of my life's goals and dreams and turn the world inside-out. I want to be humble and care for others more than I care for myself. I want to show the world that life is full of possibility and that taking hold of it is in arms reach. I want to explore and adventure into the unknown, dive the depths of the seas and fly as high as the birds. I want to soar across the globe and shine down from every angle a light that reflects on the world around them. I want to be a mentor, a guide, a leader and a friend. I want to be open to new ideas and thoughts, not judge and listen with an easy ear. I want to find within myself something that so many are missing, and share that with all. I want to love.
It will be on this day that I will consider myself grown up. It will be on this day that I may have gained a glimpse of wisdom. Until then.. I am still searching for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)