Sunday, January 27, 2013

Maybe I'll find it somewhere..

Maybe I'll find what I'm looking for somewhere along the way; this uncertainty, this hope. There is a need to understand myself and where my place in this world lies. I still have no idea who I am or who I want to be.. 
I open my heart, thanking God that he's given me the chance to be where I am today. But what about my past, what about the people I love.. where do I go from here... who am I supposed to be from here.. where does life take me. The most perplex questions of life rest in my heart.. and they are beating and aching and wondering what 'my purpose is.'... and so I wait, to discover this answer of truth. 

1 comment:

  1. Pics are Amazing!!!

    Still Exploring !!

    Still searching yourself ...was touchy!!!

    Take Care n Njoy !!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)