Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Going Away

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I've been super busy with life, figuring everything out, having fun and trying to get back to Nashville.
I had an amazing Going Away party.. since I will be in Nashville the rest of the summer and will be leaving for France as soon as I come home, the Going Away Party still happened.
I'm going to miss everyone for a year!
But life brings adventures and you've gotta take em!

Right now, I'm trying to figure out what to do about a car this summer. We'll see.
I'm trying to get to Nashville as soon as possible. lol

Things have changed so much, and everything seems to be so different in my life right now. Although it's weird having this realization and trying to figure out where I play in all of this, I see it as another stepping stone to where God wants me to be with my life.

Want to enjoy myself while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)