Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snowboarding :)

So pretty much, I'm in heaven. The snow is falling all around on the mountain tops. I've been snowboarding 3 times within the last week! Last Saturday, Thursday and yesterday. And it's only December 6th! I have a feeling this is going to be a GOOD winter ;)- as long as my knee holds up for all of it! I've been taking it easy-ish. lol

I didn't make it to Lyon for the Light Festival last night. Instead I went a friend's for tartiflette and didn't get home until after midnight. I was already so tired, I crashed and didn't even hear my alarm this morning to get up to either a. Go to Lyon, or b. go snowboarding again. So now, I'm doing nothing. Relaxing. But I feel like it's a waste of day.... Maybe I'll head into town to the Christmas market.. hummm.

I really need to figure out what I'm doing for the Christmas break and Christmas itself. I'm going to have soo much free time. I have to go somewhere or do something... why do I keep procrastinating on this? Maybe I feel like something is going to come along that I don't wanna miss.
But I am heading to Paris for New Year's :)

French classes ended- now just waiting for the others to finish up!
Must start practicing for the play ;) And learning my lines (in french) and the songs (in french) This is going to be a sight to see. Wish my family could be here for it!

A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)