Monday, April 5, 2010

April ?

What- April Fool's Day has come and gone, spring is in the valley, it's still winter on the mountain tops and in t-6 days- I'll be heading to Switzerland to snowboard for a week! Unfortunately, I'm getting in the "I want it to be summer" mood- and hearing about everyone else going to places it will be warm makes me want to join them!
I'll have all summer for warm weather- I keep telling myself- the islands= Malta, Greece, are set in stone, and hopefully I will hit up some beaches of Croatia and Spain.. Other than the exciting things coming up- I have a crap load of school work, and I'm such a procrastinator- it's horrible. I don't know what's going to happen when I get back to VCU.. eh.
4 days until the first Spectacle (comedie musicale), 5 days until I get to see Miss Melody Lutz, and then I take off Sunday morning to the Swiss Alpes.
I feel like I have so much to do.. . . . . stressful! Maybe it's just the 4 exposes?
Plus trying to take care of things back home.
That week of snowboarding will be good!
This song I'm learning, I've listened to.. over 200 times now I'm positive. I can't understand how I don't know it by heart now... gotta get moving!
Hope all is well to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)