Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm on Top of the World.. but not on top of my blogs

It's about time that I updated my blog! Unfortunately I haven't had the time to write anything since before Vietnam.
Today is Aug. the 25th and tomorrow I will officially be stateside again. It blows my mind how fast this year has gone, but a new chapter of my life is opening up.. and I hope this read is as exciting as the last.
I will be writing blogs for Vietnam and China and posting them as soon as possible. And then you will hear all about my return to the United States after my wonderful year abroad.

I hope everyone continues to read, but more than anything, I hope I can continue to provide exciting stories and adventures about my life!

To A New Chapter!

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely about not being up on the blog. I originally intended to blog on my church plant one every day, and you see how well that worked!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)