Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Poem: Reweave the Soul

This is a poem I wrote back at the end of October and I thought I would finally share it. It captivates many of the emotions I've been feeling over the past couple of months. It is titled: Reweave the Soul

Reweave the Soul by Kristi Hall

I'm broken, shattered
Into a million different pieces
Trying to find ways to mend my soul
I'm torn between two worlds of love
Trying to make my heart feel whole

The pain wrenching and tearing and shredding me apart
I can't find my way back home
I'd give anything to have my two worlds collide
In a harmony that tends to my soul

And I've lost myself and love and happiness along the way
I try to redo what I've undone
Is what I lost really lost and forever gone
Or can I remend what I've begun?

I'd take the world at my hands and give it all away
To change the past and choices made
For everything I come to find, I had found where it was laid -
My heart rests waiting and longing for clarity of oppression caused by me.




ALTHOUGH some of these feelings and emotions have minimized, they still linger in my mind and heart and I long for the day that I feel only happiness again.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, let it go! you have to keep exploring dear.
    http://www.ted.com/talks/kathryn_schulz_don_t_regret_regret.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)