Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Little things in life amuse me

As I just sat there watching the sugar fall through the foam of my latte, counting how long it took, telling it to hold on and then...plunk, it was over like that and I stirred in the sugar. I'm in Dubrovnik, Croatia now. I feel like I've been in Croatia for a long time now, but it's been just over a week, I think? I've lost track of time and days, and yesterday I thought was Sunday or Tuesday (for some reason I skipped Monday) and all along it was Monday. After Hvar, I took a boat ride over to another Croatian island, Korcula. The night life wasn't as intensive as Hvar, and I only stayed there for 2 nights, but it was peaceful and relaxing and I met some really awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)