Friday, January 21, 2011

I've fallen.. into the world of dresses.

Most of you who know me, or have grown up with me, know that there are two sides to me.

A. The tomboy, outdoorsy, can figure it out on my own, I'll kick your ass if you mess with me, sporty, backpacking solo, all-around go-getter type of girl.

and then there's:

B. The dress-up, pageant, acting/singing/modeling, nail painting, make-up wearing, hair-doing, "don't mess it up," side of me.

Recently, over the past year of so, I've moved into the casual dress type of style. Maybe it was France that did it to me, and as much as I enjoy wearing jeans.. sometimes I actually Want to look semi-fashionable now. The only unfortunate part about that, is this kind of apparel is rather pricey.

For example:

My Dress of the Day

I adore this dress.. although I'm not too sure many would.. I have a different kind of taste.. but look at the price! And this is on Amazon.com

So to try and meet this urge for a more tasteful style.. (it helps that I've lost some weight- otherwise, these dresses aren't designed for a chunkier set, which I found out after I lost weight, that I actually was) - I venture to GoodWill, where other people's leftovers become my new-do!

So to all of you who can afford to by $80 dresses (on-sale).. wear them a couple of times.. and hand them off to me! I'll gladly take them to make part of my wardrobe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)