Sunday, January 2, 2011

Not Resolutions but Restitutions!

As an amazing year has come and gone, I've learned to live by my own song. To love life in every way, and appreciate all I'm given every day!

This year I want to give myself the reminders of what I learned over my year abroad, the little things I've let slip from mind over the last 4 months.

I offer these to you in hopes that you live by them too :)
Remind yourself of these every morning as 2011 continues through.

Life is too short to worry.
I'm too strong to give up or give in.
Love is worth fighting for.
Trust like I never have before.
Live like there's no tomorrow.
Reach out when others need a hand.
"Do" as if there's no one watching.
"Go" as if there's no limit.
Take a chance because another may not come.
Stress less, enjoy more.
"Just do it" for the fun of it!
Give like I have everything to give.
Try like I have nothing to lose.
Put Faith in what I believe in. 
And LOVE without conditions or judgment.

There's so much more to life than our 'daily burdens.' Let them go, be free, explore within yourself and the world around you, and never stop searching for that Ultimate Happiness!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your "restitutions"! All of them are definitely worth abiding by :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)