Monday, January 24, 2011

A Shout Out to GRE! < 3

To the place that became my home for a year of my life, I miss you Grenoble, France. 

To all my wonderful friends who I believe will be lifelong - I love and miss you all so much!

I miss...  Tuesday night traditions..., the mountains, the snowboarding, the amazing friends, fun nights, the Tram system, Public Transportation in general, cheap flights, Random weekend adventures, Crepes, Cheese, Always having something to do or someone to hang out with, cheap wine, Good wine, the culture, the language, constant social drinking, the ability to drink in public, the scenery, the food, exceptional student discounts, the safety, the cleanliness, the atmosphere, Le Petit Vraque, the feeling of belonging, the buildings and architecture, the markets, LidL, not having to carry an ID everywhere, constantly meeting new people, Druid's Pub, Berlioz Parties, Whale time, Dinner's out, my 3 favorite restaurants (one Italian, one Indian - names still unknown, and Jardin d'Asie), Nems, La Bastille, (faire du stop!)=hitchhiking, last minute hiking, the education system, Chalets, the convenience, bars on campus, political participation, organizational support and attendance, the commitment level of the french, opportunities to travel, ERASMUS and most of all, the thing that brought this all together... INTEGRE!
Special thanks to ISEP for accepting me, and placing me in the very place I requested. I don't think my year abroad could have been any better!

The best year of my life so far - Santé To (2009-2010)! 
May you live on forever and never be forgotten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)