Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pop Songs Music Sheets for Piano

Pop Songs Music Sheets for Piano


I have been wanting to learn how to play the piano/ keyboard for a while. And as a welcome home present from my year away, my parents were so amazing and got me a second-hand, very nice Yamaha (weighted keys and pedal) keyboard.
This semester was pretty hectic, but I finally purchased a Basic Adult Self-Instruction piano book.
Once I am able to perfect my skills a bit more, I'm really hoping to start playing some known songs (ones that I can listen to and see if they sound remotely correct) smiles, and this blog with linked sheet music will definitely come in handy!
Sheet music is insanely expensive, as most of you who play already know. So this might be nice to help you out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)