Friday, December 17, 2010

Still FALLing back into the American Life

It's been a bitter-sweet transition back into the American lifestyle. I made some amazing friends over the last year that I miss terribly, but very happy to be with the ones whom I missed while abroad.
I think about Grenoble, the friends, the memories everyday - along with my travels, discoveries, and carefree nature, the spontaneity, cultures and adventure. I miss life there and yearn to get back the fulfilled happiness I felt while over there.

Lastly- While the ultimate desire to return burns as it runs through my veins, I know that I can't live in the past, no matter how much I want to, and that even though this constituted the best year of my life.. it is only to assume "thus far." Life is full of unexpected turns. It's in my soul to turn as sharp as the curve whenever presented with extraordinary blessings in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)