Monday, December 20, 2010

It is what it is.

In the last 3.5 months, my struggles have altered completely from wondering where in the world I'm going to go next, how I'm going to get there, how long it will take me to get there, how much will it cost, and where will I stay? Ultimately the only serious questions I had were relating to travel plans, missing important dates and times (like when my flight was taking off), security, and the weight of my pack. 
In a matter of 3.5 months, I've switched from a non-chalant ease of life, to sleep deprivation from doing too much school work (and no longer the "living it up" lifestyle) and the stressful nature of having to figure out if I'm going to get everything finished on time, trying to focus, and wondering how the future is going to play out. I absolutely hate feeling that anxious state like something isn't going to go right.. and yet I keep procrastinating, avoiding essentials.

My mind drifts from one idea to another, from one wall to the other, from one song to another. I almost feel like my mind is in a daze, searching for something that it's completely incapable of finding. Yet, I'm still waiting.. searching.. hoping.

And then I see the aspects of the two things I want more than anything at the moment seem to be the furthest out of reach than anything else in my life. It's almost like this desire that eats at my understanding to things. 


It doesn't matter if I see a shooting star, I could wish a thousand wishes, but none of that means anything if you're not wishing the same thing too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)