Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Review of Morrow Lotus Snowboard - Women's 2009

Originally submitted at evo

Morrow Lotus Snowboard - Women's 2009: The Morrow Women’s Lotus Snowboard is the perfect board for women that charge hard. It offers unrivaled performance whether you want to slide a rail or explore the backcountry.


Good Beginner/Intermediate Board

By L'americaine from Grenoble, France/ Richmond, Virginia on 12/4/2010

 

3out of 5

Pros: Good Flexibility, Smooth Stability, Well Balanced, Lightweight

Cons: Dings Easily

Best Uses: All Mountain, Park, Tricks

Describe Yourself: Anytime

Was this a gift?: No

I bought this board once I cracked my old one. I've been boarding for about 9 years now, so I'm pretty experienced, but when I needed a board last minute that was good quality and inexpensive- I grabbed this one. It's definitely not for someone of the intermediate/advanced level but more for a beginner or someone picking the sport back up or just trying to improve to that intermediate level.
Although it handles well on groomed surface, the ride isn't the best for free-ride or powder. However, it's flex is great when working on new tricks in the park and hitting rails, which is the main reason I purchased it. It did turn out a downfall when I ended up shredding powder off-piste the majority of the time after purchasing it. Did tend to get nicks easily, but that could also be from my rough riding habits. Overall- good performance, but keep it on the slopes or in the park!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)