Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Music playing in my ears

Just came back from a long run on this beautiful October night, which feels more like summer- trés "à l'arrache" - probably because I was looking in the mirror today and saw how much weight I've gained from cheese and bread! It felt good. Relaxing. I felt like I could run forever. I needed it.
Change of plans- Morocco decided to have a holiday this weekend. Meaning, the ferry that we were supposed to catch from Seville to Morocco would not be allowed in on Friday. Who knows why!? But the trip was moved, which messed up all of our plans and made us have to reschedule to another weekend.
So.. now I'm going to Antibes, for sand in my toes and a lot of fun! I heard that Antibes is gorgeous with wonderful beaches, so I'm really looking forward to a nice fun-filled, relaxing weekend.
The last few nights have been pretty awesome. I decided to throw a little soiree two nights ago with loads of fondue (fromage et chocolat)! It was excellent- man do I love cheese. Enjoyed everyone's company and will try to put the pictures up soon.
I've been pretty busy lately (classes and everything :)
But I still have time for having fun. Last night.. wheww last night was, well let's just say it was a Tuesday and we rolled deep with about 30 friends. Enough said.
One high point of the night- Someone decided to put "I will Survive" on as we were all socializing before going out, well... we all know what that song signifies, so I said, "if you're going to hear this song, you're going to hear it right! Put on the karaoke version!" I got up on the table and started singing my little heart out!
Fun times.
Well I'm off now- people on my hall keep knockin' on my door to come to the floor party in the kitchen, so instead of being just "l'americain" I will go socialize and attempt to rack my brain for french!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I can just see you standing on that table and singing your heart out! Such wonderful Kristi-ness! LOL

    "Singin' ain't singin' till she's beltin' out 'I Will Survive!'"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)