Saturday, May 15, 2010

"It's not Goodbye... it's Hopefully I'll see you soon"

Apart from the crappy weather and the lack of BBQ, last night was an AMAZING Goodbye Party! I again want to thank all of my friends who came out to wish me farewell and safe travels this summer! Ya'll have no idea how much I'm going to miss you!
This has been one hell of a fantastic year!
I've met so many wonderful people, done so many exciting things, and if I continue on, I'm going to run out of adjectives to describe how "epic" my year in Grenoble has been!
But it's coming to an end.. 2 more days until I meet my mom and aunt in Lyon... doing our travels, 2 more days in Grenoble to take care of some things... then Goodbye.
The worst part about it, is that it's never the same once you leave. You'll always have those memories, but when you come back, the people, the town, your life, will have changed.
It's come and gone so fast.. and I don't think I can keep up with it. Life.. just slow down a little for me, please.
My life is a beautiful rainbow.. and I want to explore every color in and out.

1 comment:

  1. I dedicate this year to all my friends that helped me make these memories along the way! The adventure doesn't have to stop here, this is just a branch on My Tree of Life.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)