Friday, May 1, 2009

Beginning Stages

So.. as many of you know.. I have the wonderful opportunity to go to Europe for a year!
I'll be backpacking around Europe for 3 months this summer and then will be staying in Grenoble, France to study for the fall 2009 and spring 2010 semester's. I can't wait to take off on this adventure, and I truly hope it turns out to be the experience of a lifetime!

This blog is going to take you along on my journey with me. Each week I am going to try to post a new blog, along with a few pictures to let you know where I've been and what interesting things I've been doing.

Before I get over there, I will be updating my progress of getting everything straight for my trip. Any suggestions would be wonderful!


Please feel free to comment and ask questions :-)


Only a month and a half to go!


Kristi*

2 comments:

  1. hey girl hey! Hope we can meet up in some of these countries.
    I've started a blog too...so we can follow each other :) http://jlfeurope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...your blog seems like it's gonna be really interesting! I'll definitely check on it. Have fun in Europe! I'm sure it'll be the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)