Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Plane Ticket and Backpack!!!

To begin with, my stupid loan has yet to come through when they told me it would be through by Tuesday. Second, it has yet to be processed through the stupid f'n Financial Aid. I don't know how much more of this I can take. It's been approved, through VCU and Suntrust, and has been put on my Eservices! Why, oh why, have I not been given the dang money yet?

On a happy note:
I got my back pack today!!! Look >

I was able to stuff over 2 loads of clothes in there- can we say WOAH!?!
I'm so ready to go!! Especially after reading Jessica Ferey's blog. She's already in Europe and I'm jealous!

On the 2nd happy note:
I just bought my plane ticket!!!! I'm officially leaving on June 23rd, no matter what! Let's just hope I get my visa and my loan in the next 3 1/2 weeks :-/
Getting a little worried about that one!
God's looking out for me.. Everything will be alright.
Not to mention that somehow the fares for the one day I am leaving on, dropped over $100!! So I just saved $100 bucks. Oh I'm so happy about that.. but I think I may buy travel insurance with it... ehh.. haven't decided yet. That's one hundred dollars that could buy me more food! lol

Now I'm just waiting to buy my EuroRail pass when my loan comes through... Man is this getting exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Je suis très heureuse pour toi, Kristi! (et très jalouse!)Je croise mes doigts pour toi et ton emprunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Mme West! Je suis tres impatient pour le depart! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)