Monday, May 4, 2009

One Step Further

So.. Today I was able to get in contact with financial aid. I should be getting my loan soon. That means the planning will begin. I will be able to buy my plane ticket, decide what day I'm actually leaving, and plan out all of the details of my trip. I'm so ready to get away. It's going to be great.
Today's been a pretty shitty day. I have to admit, one of the worst in a while. This semester will end for me in two days, and I am more than excited!
I will be heading home Thursday now instead of Friday and going to the Jason Michael Carroll concert on Friday night! Should be fun.
It will be good to hang out with a few friends I haven't seen in a while, too.
I'm going to Maryland with Sarah next weekend and hopefully camping with some friends on the 30th, White Water Rafting!?! All before I head to Nashville??? to hang out with some pretty cool people before I leave for Europe.
Everything is pretty up in the air.. but I'm sure it's going to be pretty fun no matter what happens. Trying to think positive in contrast to such a crappy day.
I learned in the last 24 hours that things aren't always what they seem. You may think something different than what actually is and no matter how hard you try to let it go.. it's always going to be in the back of your mind.
I'll post in a few days with more details!!

Kristi*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)