Sunday, May 10, 2009

Getting Anxious- new camera!

Man! Am I getting excited. Only a month to go. I just got a new camera today.. it's amazing and takes wonderful pictures. I can't wait to use it during my adventures! lol. So I'm def. heading to Nashville at some point before I leave. That should be fun.

Being home feels strange.. I feel like I don't have many friends to hang out with. I feel pretty lonely. It's not like summer's before.. and I have no significant other to spend time with. I guess if certain people wanted to talk or hang out with me.. they'd call. Roles have switched.

I can't wait to get away.. escape from things... enjoy traveling and life. :)

I wanted to add a picture or two from today with my new camera- Thanks Aunt Faye, but the stupid computer isn't letting me. Lame

Btw.. Happy Mother's day to all the mom's out there!!

1 comment:

  1. You can hang out with Debbie, Adam, and me anytime! We'll have to have you up for dinner before you leave.

    Pastor Steve

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)