Sunday, May 24, 2009

Change of Plans!


Unfortunately, a few plans got changed around!
I won't be able to leave for Nashville now until June 7th, but that's okay. But I have to miss out on Atlantic City :( so I'll at least have some time to stay in TN!

My loan STILL hasn't gone through, and I'm getting Extremely PISSED!
There are many things I have to take care of before I head over there, in less than one month now!
I also can't up my credit card amount on my BB&T account because of some stupid policy.. grr.
Let's try to bet on what else will go wrong before my departure?

On the upside, I finally bought my backpack. It's a Mountainsmith Cross Country 300-Green! I can't wait to get it! I also got my sleeping bag :)
And I was able to get a really cheap 16 GB Flash Drive to store all of my photos on during the summer so I have room on my camera for more pictures. Since I won't have my laptop, I have to keep them somewhere, but I'll also upload them to photobucket, which will in return, put them on here.

I'm getting really anxious and nervous at the same time. I've already requested a few couchsurfing places in Italy when I'll be there and have still no response, and it's been about a week. I hope this doesn't happen to me on my trip. Let's pray!

My new camera is treating me well and takes such good pictures. I love my aunt!
Can't wait to use it while traveling!!!!

I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are a Must! :)