Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Step Forward... please.. not two steps back!


So.. I'm sitting here obsessively watching youtube, over and over again. And I somehow run across this person portraying taylor swift in her "you belong with me" video. Crazy girl is completely hyped up on too many energy drinks and I'm kind of afraid to admit I watched the whole thing.

I should be printing out courses I want to take while abroad, but I have yet to do it.
I'm getting pretty excited for Nashville. Only 2 more weeks and then I get to visit some awesome people and do what I love best, play me some music!

On another exciting note, I bought my backpack today! So when it comes in (in the proposed 6-9 business days- like that ever happens) I will be officially one step forward in Kristi's Euro Adventure.

List To DO:
uhhhh, pretty much everything else
1. Wait for loan to come through
2. Buy Plane ticket
3. Buy EuroRail Pass
4. ehh... 3's enough.

I just did my budget sheet, and I will only have $2500 at the end of all my expenses to take care of before I leave to travel the 2 months I'll be in Europe.. For some reason I feel like $30 U.S. dollars a day may not be enough..

5. Start the "Kristi Foundation" - sponsoring students who wish to gain a valuable cultural experience while traveling Europe (so they can eat).


4 comments:

  1. That picture is adorable!! Is it with your new cam? If so, the quality is amazing! Can't wait to see you in Rome! Good luck with preparations. I just re-did my suitcase 3 times and still can't fit everything in there...agh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture Kristi! So excited to see you blogging and studying in Europe!!! This former French teacher is soooooo proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jess.. you might need to minimize what you're takin! haha :)
    @Mrs. West- Thank you! You helped me get where I'm going!
    Don't forget to keep following as I venture through Europe, and my year in France!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very cute on your pics

    ReplyDelete

Comments are a Must! :)